Website Pricing Costs
What Affects Website Project Costs & The Overall Price
- How do you want your website to look?
- How many pages do you need?
- What platform will your website be on? (Wordpress, Magento, Shopify, Onveos, etc.)
- Who will put your content into the website (You agency or will you?)
- Do you need advanced CMS capabilities?
- Will you website integrate with other softwares?
- Do you need to process payments online? (eCommerce)
- Do you have custom functionality that's needed?
Cheaper Website Alternatives
If the website prices above scare you, there are alternatives to developing a website without an agency. These days there are many plug-and-play options as well as websites that offer freelance services. At the end of the day you may have as much expertise on your side, but it should allow you to get a viable website online. If you're a start-up business, that may be all you're looking for to get started. As your business grows and you have the need (and cash flow) to develop a more professional or robust website, you can work with a web design company and invest into a redesign.